"The best way to observe a fish is to become a fish." Jacques Yves Cousteau
Our ethos has always been to make scuba diving safe, accessible and affordable for all and for everyone to enjoy the fastest growing water sport in the world.
The Samana Peninsula offers superb and varied diving which is why we chose to base our centers there.
Our multilingual team will welcome you and provide you with the best experience in English, French, Spanish, Danish and German.
Much more than just a dive center, we also offer guided snorkel trips to the fabulous Cayo Levantado (Bacardi Island) and Playa Jackson (a sunken island) and much more.
We are also an Instructor Training Facility.
Having a resident NAUI Course Director and Instructor Trainer, we are able to offer Divemaster and Instructor courses year-round in our Las Terrenas training facility.
What others offer:
- Poor variety of sites
- Book you for the dive that is the most convenient for them without making sure it's the perfect option for you
- No personalisation of the day
What we offer:
- We offer a wide variety of sites all over the Samana peninsula where you can always enjoy a nice day out
- We will help you discover which sites are best suited for you, according to your level and experience
- In addition to our regular offer, we can tailor-make any dive or snorkeling trip according to your desires
Contact Us Now
and take advantage of our special offer: 5% off any booking made at least 14 days in advance via email!
Fully Licensed and Insured. Operating under the license number 282/2016 delivered by The Minestry of Tourism.
Full documentation available upon request
Any personal information received will only be used to fill your order. We will not sell or redistribute your information to anyone.