Get in Touch with US
To book your dive, simply use the contact form bellow.
You can also call us or WhatsApp us on +1 829 906 9618, or of course come to visit us in our offices.
We ask for a 25% deposit at the time of reservation, usually via credit card or Paypal.
Balance is due in full the day prior to the dive.
Your spot is secured once payment of the deposit is made.
ooking and Cancellation Policy
ONLINE & PREPAID RESERVATIONS
Diving, snorkeling, courses and other excursions
- Cancellation more than 30 days prior to Dive/Snorkel/Excursion/Course date : full refund.
- Cancellation 30 – 3 days prior to Dive/Snorkel/Excursion/Course date : 20 % fee is charged.
- Cancellation within 72 hours prior to Dive/Snorkel/Excursion/Course date : No cash refund but voucher valid for 3 Years.
- Cancellations due to sickness or other medical condition, which prevents client from diving/snorkeling or excursion: We would request a written statement by a medical doctor, in which case we will do everything possible to reschedule the Dive/Snorkel/Excursion without extra cost. If rescheduling isn’t possible within holiday’s timeframe, the client shall receive full refund
- Cancellations without notice or same day cancellations : No Refund or voucher.
Cancellation policy for diving, snorkeling and other excursions
- Excursions can be rescheduled due to “bad” weather.
- All dive/snorkel/excursions will commence as scheduled, without further notice from The Dive Academy
- Cancellations by The Dive Academy due to any reason will result in 100% refund.
- Cancellations due to sickness, must be justified in writing by a Medical authority.
- Rainy or cloudy weather are no valid reasons for cancellation by client, we strictly follow harbour master recommendations on when to cancel a tour.
- A “No Show” without notice in advance is equivalent to a cancellation without notice.
Cancellation policy for packages of dives
- In case of cancellation by The Dive Academy of some dives due to weather conditions and if rescheduling isn’t possible within holiday’s timeframe, we will reverse to regular rates for the dives completed.
- In case of cancellations due to sickness, justified in writing by a Medical authority and if rescheduling isn’t possible within holiday’s timeframe, we will reverse to regular rates for the dives completed.
- In Case of No show or refusal to dive on the day, no refund
Cancellation policy for courses and packages of courses
- There is no refund on courses started.
- In case of force majeur (sickness, family emergency, etc) the course can be stopped and continued at a later date, within 2 years of the start date
- For packages or combos of courses, in case of cancellation or non-completion by the client of some of the courses, we will reverse to individual regular prices for the courses started or completed.
RESERVATIONS PAID & BOOKED ONSITE
- Refunds will be provided only for cancellations earlier than 24 hours before the tour due to medical reasons, if certified by a valid medical doctors statement
- For closed port situations or bad weather, exchange products or rescheduling and/or other alternatives will be offered.
- Rainy or cloudy weather are no valid reason for cancellation, we strictly follow harbor master advisory on when to cancel a tour
- For refunds on credit card payments a 10% charge applies
- Refunds have to be authorized by the operations manager
- No refund can be given without the original receipt