Snorkeling Adventures and Boat Excursions
Jackson Reef and Sunken Island
Enjoy a 30 minutes scenic ride alongside the north coast of the beautiful Samana peninsula onboard our 35ft power catamaran to arrive to the pristine waters of Jackson beach - the sunken island - where you are completly cut out from the outside world, Robinson Crusoe style. Chill, relax and leisurely snorkel over the corals and tropical fish of the area crystal clear water on 2 different sites
For added fun, try on of our sublue underwater scooter and glide effortlessly above the reef
For the adventurous, upgrade to a Tandem Scuba dive.
55 US$ pp
8:00AM - 2:30PM
Includes boat trip, snorkel equipment, snacks ( fresh fruits, cookies, cakes and chocolate sauce) and water on the boat
Full Day Snorkeling in Samana Bay with lunch on Cayo Levantado
This snorkeling tour is a delightful way to spend your day and is suitable for both beginner and experienced snorkelers alike. Explore the underwater wonderland of Samana at two prime snorkeling locations. The first spot is offshore the island of La Farola, where you'll see some corals, starfish, see eggs, trumpet fish and other tropical species. The second spot is the shallow wreck of a ferry which is a real aquarium, with shoals of fish, puffer fish, sergeant fish, damsel fish, parrot fish, porcupine fish and much more. The top of the ship is 1 meter / 3 ft. down and the deck is 6 meters / 18 ft. down with spectacular views from above. Then we go ashore to the famous Cayo Levantado (Bacardi Island) for a delicious lunch and chilled time on its white sand beach.
75 US$ pp
8AM - 5PM
Includes transportation to Samana, boat, snorkel leader, snacks, lunch on Cayo Levantado, Pina Colada
Payment, Refund and Cancellation Policy
50% deposit required to confirm your booking
Payment is due in full 24 hours prior to the start of the excursion.
REFUND and CANCELLATION POLICY
Refund for diving, snorkeling, courses and other excursions
- Cancellation more than 24 hours prior to Dive/Snorkel/Excursion/Course start : full refund.
- Cancellations without notice or same day cancellations : No Refund or voucher.
- Cancellations due to sickness or other medical condition, which prevents client from diving/snorkeling or excursion: We would request a written statement by a medical doctor, in which case we will do everything possible to reschedule the Dive/Snorkel/Excursion without extra cost. If rescheduling isn’t possible within holiday’s timeframe, the client shall receive full refund
Cancellation policy for diving, snorkeling and other excursions
- All dive/snorkel/excursions will commence as scheduled, without further notice from The Dive Academy
- For closed port situations or bad weather, exchange products or rescheduling and/or other alternatives will be offered.
- Cancellations by The Dive Academy due to any reason will result in 100% refund.
- Cancellations due to sickness, must be justified in writing by a Medical authority.
- Rainy or cloudy weather are no valid reasons for cancellation by client, we strictly follow harbour master recommendations on when to cancel a tour.
- A “No Show” without notice in advance is equivalent to a cancellation without notice.
Cancellation policy for packages of dives
- In case of cancellation by The Dive Academy of some dives due to weather conditions and if rescheduling isn’t possible within holiday’s timeframe, we will reverse to regular rates for the dives completed.
- In case of cancellations due to sickness, justified in writing by a Medical authority and if rescheduling isn’t possible within holiday’s timeframe, we will reverse to regular rates for the dives completed.
- In Case of No show or refusal to dive on the day, no refund
Cancellation policy for courses and packages of courses
- There is no refund on courses started.
- In case of force majeur (sickness, family emergency, etc) the course can be stopped and continued at a later date, within 2 years of the start date
- For packages or combos of courses, in case of cancellation or non-completion by the client of some of the courses, we will reverse to individual regular prices for the courses started or completed.