At The Dive Academy, we deliver high quality training at all-levels, from beginners all the way up to professional levels through SSI and NAUI.
NAUI the National Association of Underwater Instructors, founded in 1959 is the oldest recreational scuba diving organization. It is a not-for-profit association and is dedicated to promoting 'Dive Safety Through Education'. The Navy SEALs, NASA’s Neutral Buoyancy Laboratory spacewalk training, and Walt Disney Resorts use NAUI professionals and curriculum for their programs
SSI is also one of the oldest agencies, founded in 1970 and currently one of the largest organization with more than 2800 dive centers around the world. It teaching philosophy is based on repeat and courses are organized according to the student’s performance allowing them to learn according to their ability. SSI´s Digital Learning platform makes training easy, fun, and possible to study anytime, anywhere either on your mobile device or computer in more than 30 languages.
Course prices include digital learning material, academics sessions, exam, digital certification, confined water session and open water dives. Equipment rental is also included in the price.
Payment, Refund and Cancellation Policy
50% deposit required to confirm your booking
Payment is due in full 24 hours prior to the start of the excursion.
REFUND and CANCELLATION POLICY
Refund for diving, snorkeling, courses and other excursions
- Cancellation more than 24 hours prior to Dive/Snorkel/Excursion/Course start : full refund.
- Cancellations without notice or same day cancellations : No Refund or voucher.
- Cancellations due to sickness or other medical condition, which prevents client from diving/snorkeling or excursion: We would request a written statement by a medical doctor, in which case we will do everything possible to reschedule the Dive/Snorkel/Excursion without extra cost. If rescheduling isn’t possible within holiday’s timeframe, the client shall receive full refund
Cancellation policy for diving, snorkeling and other excursions
- All dive/snorkel/excursions will commence as scheduled, without further notice from The Dive Academy
- For closed port situations or bad weather, exchange products or rescheduling and/or other alternatives will be offered.
- Cancellations by The Dive Academy due to any reason will result in 100% refund.
- Cancellations due to sickness, must be justified in writing by a Medical authority.
- Rainy or cloudy weather are no valid reasons for cancellation by client, we strictly follow harbour master recommendations on when to cancel a tour.
- A “No Show” without notice in advance is equivalent to a cancellation without notice.
Cancellation policy for packages of dives
- In case of cancellation by The Dive Academy of some dives due to weather conditions and if rescheduling isn’t possible within holiday’s timeframe, we will reverse to regular rates for the dives completed.
- In case of cancellations due to sickness, justified in writing by a Medical authority and if rescheduling isn’t possible within holiday’s timeframe, we will reverse to regular rates for the dives completed.
- In Case of No show or refusal to dive on the day, no refund
Cancellation policy for courses and packages of courses
- There is no refund on courses started.
- In case of force majeur (sickness, family emergency, etc) the course can be stopped and continued at a later date, within 2 years of the start date
- For packages or combos of courses, in case of cancellation or non-completion by the client of some of the courses, we will reverse to individual regular prices for the courses started or completed.