Scuba Diving for Beginners
If you have never tried scuba before, or if you have already tried it but never got certified we have many introductory scuba programs to allow you to experience the feeling of breathing underwater while being weightless as an astronaute and discover the reefs that lay just beneath the surface.
One option is to start an intro to scuba program - 2 hours in a confined water environment, well looked after by your instructor, so you can enjoy those first unforgettable breaths underwater and experience the magic of scuba diving. After this program yould could join us on shallow dives, under direct supervision of an instructor and start your first scuba diving adventures.
For those who are interested in exploring our underwater world for the first time and just want to dive, try a NAUI Tandem Scuba Dive which is a premiere, private, one-on-one with your instructor scuba diving experience .
The Basic diver program is a short fun course - 1 pool +1 dive - that will allow you to learn the skills and knowledge you need to try diving up to 12 meters ( 40ft) deep
For those who would like to to begin a life long adventure as a certified diver, you can enroll in a Scuba Diver and Open Water program.
Minimum Number of Participants
Dive excursions required a minimum of participants. If the minimum number of participants is not reached, you will have the choice between an alternate date, an alternate site, or a full refund.
Minimum age 10 years old
All divers are required to complete an RSTC approved Medical Release Form before participating in a scuba diving program.
All divers are required to complete a waiver before participating in a scuba diving program.
Payment is du in full at the time of booking.
Booking is not confirmed untill payment has been received.
We accept cash ( pesos DOP, USD, euros ), majot credit cards, paypal
Payment, Refund and Cancellation Policy
Payment is due in full 24 hours prior to the start of the excursion.
REFUND and CANCELLATION POLICY
Refund for diving, snorkeling, courses and other excursions
- Cancellation more than 24 hours prior to Dive/Snorkel/Excursion/Course start : full refund.
- Cancellations without notice or same day cancellations : No Refund or voucher.
- Cancellations due to sickness or other medical condition, which prevents client from diving/snorkeling or excursion: We would request a written statement by a medical doctor, in which case we will do everything possible to reschedule the Dive/Snorkel/Excursion without extra cost. If rescheduling isn’t possible within holiday’s timeframe, the client shall receive full refund
Cancellation policy for diving, snorkeling and other excursions
- All dive/snorkel/excursions will commence as scheduled, without further notice from The Dive Academy
- For closed port situations or bad weather, exchange products or rescheduling and/or other alternatives will be offered.
- Cancellations by The Dive Academy due to any reason will result in 100% refund.
- Cancellations due to sickness, must be justified in writing by a Medical authority.
- Rainy or cloudy weather are no valid reasons for cancellation by client, we strictly follow harbour master recommendations on when to cancel a tour.
- A “No Show” without notice in advance is equivalent to a cancellation without notice.
Cancellation policy for packages of dives
- In case of cancellation by The Dive Academy of some dives due to weather conditions and if rescheduling isn’t possible within holiday’s timeframe, we will reverse to regular rates for the dives completed.
- In case of cancellations due to sickness, justified in writing by a Medical authority and if rescheduling isn’t possible within holiday’s timeframe, we will reverse to regular rates for the dives completed.
- In Case of No show or refusal to dive on the day, no refund
Cancellation policy for courses and packages of courses
- There is no refund on courses started.
- In case of force majeur (sickness, family emergency, etc) the course can be stopped and continued at a later date, within 2 years of the start date
- For packages or combos of courses, in case of cancellation or non-completion by the client of some of the courses, we will reverse to individual regular prices for the courses started or completed.