Scuba Diving for Certified Divers
For certified divers, we offer the best variety of dive sites all over the peninsula. Our 35ft catamaran allows us to confortably reach even remote sites.
We propose daily trips out, according to our schedule and the weather conditions
All our dives are guided by a certified dive leader, in active status.
Most of the time, diving happens in the morning as the wind tends to pick up in the afternoon.
We can quite easily organize multi-level dives where participants with different qualifications can be on the same boat but do the dives at different depths.
On some of the sites, snorkelers and day trippers are more than welcome to join us!!!
For beginners, contact us to learn about all the options
The easiest way to schedule a dive is to get in touch with our booking specialist and we will review all the options together or you can have a look at our online schedule and book a dive online.
Proof of certification from any major agencie ( NAUI, SSI, PADI, CMAS, SDI, etc) will be required prior to the dive
Minimum Number of Participants
Dive excursions required a minimum of participants. If the minimum number of participants is not reached, you will have the choice between an alternate date, an alternate site, or a full refund.
Open Water or Advanced certified divers from all agencies.
Proof of certification will be required to complete the booking.
For non-certified divers possibility to do a try dive on some sites
All divers are required to complete an RSTC approved Medical Release Form before participating in a scuba diving program.
All divers are required to complete a waiver before participating in a scuba diving program.
Payment is du in full at the time of booking.
Booking is not confirmed untill payment has been received.
We accept cash ( pesos DOP, USD, euros ), majot credit cards, paypal
Double Dive at the Ballenas Islands
Wall and Wreck dive in Samanà
The Cabo Cabron Adventure - Dive Academy
Payment, Refund and Cancellation Policy
Payment is due in full 24 hours prior to the start of the excursion.
REFUND and CANCELLATION POLICY
Refund for diving, snorkeling, courses and other excursions
- Cancellation more than 24 hours prior to Dive/Snorkel/Excursion/Course start : full refund.
- Cancellations without notice or same day cancellations : No Refund or voucher.
- Cancellations due to sickness or other medical condition, which prevents client from diving/snorkeling or excursion: We would request a written statement by a medical doctor, in which case we will do everything possible to reschedule the Dive/Snorkel/Excursion without extra cost. If rescheduling isn’t possible within holiday’s timeframe, the client shall receive full refund
Cancellation policy for diving, snorkeling and other excursions
- All dive/snorkel/excursions will commence as scheduled, without further notice from The Dive Academy
- For closed port situations or bad weather, exchange products or rescheduling and/or other alternatives will be offered.
- Cancellations by The Dive Academy due to any reason will result in 100% refund.
- Cancellations due to sickness, must be justified in writing by a Medical authority.
- Rainy or cloudy weather are no valid reasons for cancellation by client, we strictly follow harbour master recommendations on when to cancel a tour.
- A “No Show” without notice in advance is equivalent to a cancellation without notice.
Cancellation policy for packages of dives
- In case of cancellation by The Dive Academy of some dives due to weather conditions and if rescheduling isn’t possible within holiday’s timeframe, we will reverse to regular rates for the dives completed.
- In case of cancellations due to sickness, justified in writing by a Medical authority and if rescheduling isn’t possible within holiday’s timeframe, we will reverse to regular rates for the dives completed.
- In Case of No show or refusal to dive on the day, no refund
Cancellation policy for courses and packages of courses
- There is no refund on courses started.
- In case of force majeur (sickness, family emergency, etc) the course can be stopped and continued at a later date, within 2 years of the start date
- For packages or combos of courses, in case of cancellation or non-completion by the client of some of the courses, we will reverse to individual regular prices for the courses started or completed.