Diving Courses / All level
Scuba Diving Courses
Why NAUI ?
What does the US Navy SEALs, Coast Guard and Kevin Costner have in Common?
In the United States, US Navy SEALs, Coast Guard rescue divers and other special military forces are trained to NAUI standards as part of their overall training with open and closed circuit rebreathers; the US National Parks Service and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) divers receive NAUI training and certifications.
In dozens of nations around the world, countless police, fire & rescue personnel, government officials, public and private security teams; Olympians such as 1996 Decathlon winner Dan O’Brien, actors like Kevin Costner and “Sea Hunt’s” Lloyd Bridges, even characters from movies, sports teams and live entertainment are NAUI trained and certified divers.
The very long list of NAUI members includes Olympians and professional athletes like world-class golfer Tiger Woods; world-famous actors such as China’s Mark Cheng, movie stuntmen and women, musicians and performers; well-known doctors, scientists, astronauts, aquanauts, business people and corporate leaders, politicians, statesmen, military leaders and even royalty.
NAUI members are everywhere, in every walk of life, training and certifying the best divers in the world!
Booking and Cancellation Policy
ONLINE & PREPAID RESERVATIONS
Diving, snorkeling, courses and other excursions
- Cancellation more than 30 days prior to Dive/Snorkel/Excursion/Course date : full refund.
- Cancellation 30 – 3 days prior to Dive/Snorkel/Excursion/Course date : 20 % fee is charged.
- Cancellation within 72 hours prior to Dive/Snorkel/Excursion/Course date : No cash refund but voucher valid for 3 Years.
- Cancellations due to sickness or other medical condition, which prevents client from diving/snorkeling or excursion: We would request a written statement by a medical doctor, in which case we will do everything possible to reschedule the Dive/Snorkel/Excursion without extra cost. If rescheduling isn’t possible within holiday’s timeframe, the client shall receive full refund
- Cancellations without notice or same day cancellations : No Refund or voucher.
Cancellation policy for diving, snorkeling and other excursions
- Excursions can be rescheduled due to “bad” weather.
- All dive/snorkel/excursions will commence as scheduled, without further notice from The Dive Academy
- Cancellations by The Dive Academy due to any reason will result in 100% refund.
- Cancellations due to sickness, must be justified in writing by a Medical authority.
- Rainy or cloudy weather are no valid reasons for cancellation by client, we strictly follow harbour master recommendations on when to cancel a tour.
- A “No Show” without notice in advance is equivalent to a cancellation without notice.
Cancellation policy for packages of dives
- In case of cancellation by The Dive Academy of some dives due to weather conditions and if rescheduling isn’t possible within holiday’s timeframe, we will reverse to regular rates for the dives completed.
- In case of cancellations due to sickness, justified in writing by a Medical authority and if rescheduling isn’t possible within holiday’s timeframe, we will reverse to regular rates for the dives completed.
- In Case of No show or refusal to dive on the day, no refund
Cancellation policy for courses and packages of courses
- There is no refund on courses started.
- In case of force majeur (sickness, family emergency, etc) the course can be stopped and continued at a later date, within 2 years of the start date
- For packages or combos of courses, in case of cancellation or non-completion by the client of some of the courses, we will reverse to individual regular prices for the courses started or completed.
RESERVATIONS PAID & BOOKED ONSITE
- Refunds will be provided only for cancellations earlier than 24 hours before the tour due to medical reasons, if certified by a valid medical doctors statement
- For closed port situations or bad weather, exchange products or rescheduling and/or other alternatives will be offered.
- Rainy or cloudy weather are no valid reason for cancellation, we strictly follow harbor master advisory on when to cancel a tour
- For refunds on credit card payments a 10% charge applies
- Refunds have to be authorized by the operations manager
- No refund can be given without the original receipt